Saturday, January 7, 2012

I want to divorce my husband! Need answers!?

Im 26 & my husband is 28. Im 21 weeks preg & we live in Georgia. My husband & I got married this year in March. I was so elated! I loved him with all my heart, still do. But It was a huge mistake! I later found out my husband "did" love me but wasn't "in love" with me at the time of marriage, & he married me only because I was pregnant and wanted to put me on his insurance. I was devastated! The knowledge of this has taken a toll on me as I always envisioned my marriage & life after marriage a bit more special & meaningful! Ever since we've been married he verbally expresses how Ive ruined his life, & how his life b4 was great! He wanted me to abort our child b4 we got married but I chose otherwise! Don't get me wrong, he isn't an awful guy, its just that Neither of us are happy! we both agree to that. Ive been trying extremely hard to revive our marriage but he just doesn't help and its impossible to do it on my own, and lately its become quite frustrating. My question is this....

No comments:

Post a Comment