Saturday, January 7, 2012

Parents, i need ideas on how to piss off my parents.?

Ok so the whole time i had my learners permit i could never drive with my brother in the car because my stepdad would say stuff like "hes my only child" like what about me? Well anyways back on point, the end point is i can't drive with my brother still and it pisses me off because i can never drive that much! So i overheard them talking that they both would not be able to take him to daycare in the morning on monday because they have to leave for work before they open, so my mom suggested i do it. Now parents, i was thinking of telling them something like "Well since ive never driven him before, i just dont feel comfortable, and i love him so much. I wouldn't want to hurt him." I plan to say this respectfully, but in my head im just getting back at them. WHat do you think, as a parent would that piss you off if your kid told you that? And if it matters ive had my license for a year and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment